CAA is committed to patient care and community involvement. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with our healthcare partners and members of the community to empower each person to take the initiatives to promote good health.
ATI Ambulance proudly works with the Boy Scouts of America-Explorers Program in mentoring high school students in the Bridgeport and Bronzeville communities. The program introduces students to the concepts and clinical studies of pre-hospital care and Emergency Medical Services (EMS).
In order to provide the best level of care for our patients, ATI Ambulance is an active member on the following committees:
- Illinois State Ambulance Association (ISAA)
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- EMS Emerging Issues Committee
- Regional EMS Advisory Board
- Mission: Lifeline ® – Regional AHA STEMI Committee
- Regional AHA Stroke
- Regional QI/Regional Education
- Several Regional Hospital Boards
- Private Provider Emergency Response (PPERS)
- American Ambulance Association (AAA)
- American Heart Association (AHA)